SLJ Groove Pizza Kick start

Hey everyone! This is my third summer learning journey activity. Our task was to make our own music beat on Groove Pizza. When I pressed on the app I just starting playing around with the beats then I actually started making progress if you want to hear the music beats I made press on my very own cover that I made for my music I hope you enjoy. Bye!

One thought on “SLJ Groove Pizza Kick start

1. Ata mārie DJ Fresh Beats,

I like the funky design of your album cover. The purple really makes the whole album pop. It definitely draws the eye. Where did your inspiration come from? I see you have gone for a Rock and Roll theme. Do you like Rock and Roll music? What is your favourite genre of music?

Thank you for including in your description how you listen to your song, had you not mentioned it I would never have known. You really emphasized the drums in your song. I love drums. If you could include another instrument what would you add?

My song is called Summer Beats. Check it out and let me know what you think. https://apps.musedlab.org/groovepizza/?source=pub&museid=LuIpyyP71
    Let me know if you like the name of my song and if there is anything I can do to make my song better.

Keep up all the awesome blogging Zohaidah,
    Anna
    SLJ