Zohaidah ComicQuest Step it Up Activity

Hey everyone! This is my  activity that I did for the Summer Learning Journey. Our task was to make a Comic strip But this time we had to make our own story it was so fun and easy to make I put a lot of effort into my work so I hope you enjoy reading my short story! thanks for checking out my blog. Bye!

One thought on “Zohaidah ComicQuest Step it Up Activity

1. Kia ora Zohaidah,

What a beautiful story of inclusion and making sure you include everyone. I think Bobby really enjoyed his day at the beach with Max and Albert. You could do another episode and Max and Albert could take Bobby somewhere else he has never been, maybe the park or somewhere fun like Rainbows End. What do you think?

I like how you included so much dialogue, it really added details to your story. You even included a thought bubble which is awesome. Thought bubbles give the audience an inside look into characters thoughts and feelings which is always exciting.

What would you do if an alien showed up in the park like that? I think I’d be a little nervous. I would only hope it was a friendly alien like Bobby.

Anna
    SLJ